Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekends

Well I cooked two big meals this weekend and added a couple weeks lunches to my supply for work. For one of the meals I even made some meatballs so that was a new experience.

I had a scare last night when I couldn't find my id badge and bus pass. I finally gave up and went to bed and I found it this morning almost first thing. It probably wouldn't have been as bad as it was if the weekend hadn't worn me out, but that is what weekends tend to do to me.

I am listening to the radio and I am grateful to be somewhat aloof of the "current issues". I am done for now I think.

Hagoda
Super Guy
(on the move)

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Aren't weekends supposed to revitalize you? What meals did you make? And how do you get your comment box to show up as a little window rather than the full screen?

superguy said...

It would be nice to have a revitalizing weekend, but I find myself often as drained if not more so from them. I made a spinach pasta casserole and a pot of beans (and stuff) As far as the comment boxes I didn't/haven't had to do anything with them before it usually would depend on your browser settings.