Thursday, November 06, 2008

Releasing Frustration

I am annoyed by Zions Bank this afternoon and how thing are processed with my online banking. So I had a couple of checks out to our HOAs that are cashed whenever and I as watching my account carefully because I get paid tomorrow and it was getting on the low side, I even made a transfer out of my credit union account to try and make sure I made it to Friday.

Well today I looked at my account and apparently the HOA cashed checks "yesterday". Also, my transfer was being processed today and somehow everything came together and said I still had a few dollars "available" because of weird overlap and wanting to be cautious I transfered money from one of our Zions accounts raising my "available amount to about $19 or so. Then I decided to buy a piece of pumpkin pie when went to the cafeteria with some coworkers. The pie was less than $2, but triggered a tentative overdraw charge on my account. This is extremely annoying when I was even extra careful by transfering money into the account I will see if it stays on my account and I have to complain about it.

Frustrating and stupid I'll see what happens.

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: