Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Early and Cold

I made it to my bus stop early for a change instead of just on time
and I decided I would get out of my car and wait. Maybe that was
stupid. It is a nice morning not windy like is often the case here,
but it is cold.

Yesterday went rather well and now I'm off to my second long day this
week. It will be nice to get a solid paycheck after this is over and
get some stuff paid off.

Looks like we are probably going to have Christmas in Cedar this year
since we can't really make it for Thanksgiving. So that should be fun
to get out of The Wasatch front I haven't left since August.

Not much else to say for now I got on the bus and it is warmer so that
is nice.

Hagoda

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

That's great you guys will be here for Christmas!