Thursday, November 13, 2008

Please make some sense

A funny thing goes on when a Trax train comes into a station there is announcement "please purchase your tickets before boarding the train".

That might be called considerate, helpful, and even logical but for the fact that it happens to be announced inside the train to those that are already boarded.

Hmmm I don't get it... The only possible explanation I could fabricate would be that they are "tactfully" warning people to get off and get a ticket if you don't have one. Or maybe it really does talk outside the train and I am deaf when I am outside the trains. However I believe that unlikely since I clearly hear the noise out here.

Well gotta get this off

Hagoni

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

I'd like to think it's to ward off those who didn't purchase a ticket, but I bet it's just that someone wasn't thinking clearly when they set the announcements.