Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Blogging By Computer

That is a novel idea so I thought I would try it this morning and keep with my daily posting. I am carrying my laptop today since I am going to try and use it at work. I am delving into physical records today to try and recover information for the research forms I am filling out and they want me to work in their review rooms instead of taking the records to my own office. Since all of the forms are on the internet I hope to be able to use my laptop or they may have computers in the review room and I will go from there.

It is nice to actually be using my laptop again it has been several months now since I got my ipod touch and I have been surviving off the small screen and slower processing quite well considering. Dusting off the old girl is really nice though and if I start getting some good ideas about things I could try and accomplish then maybe it will be more frequent. I really need to be actively involved in something outside of work, about all I have done in the past month outside work is play games and write blog posts.

So really I blame anyone who reads my blog, it is all your fault.

I was thinking of something else I could start blogging about and maybe trying another blog out, but I will see on that.

Well I think I will make a vain attempt at getting Quicken up to date since I have it with me.
Hagoda

3 comments:

Mellissa said...

Shame on you for blaming those of us who read your blog. If you'd stop posting, I'd stop reading!

Mom Hunt said...

You can keep posting I like to read your rambles.

superguy said...

Well good luck understanding the political one.