Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Nasty Weather

So leaving my house you would never have known about the blizzard
waiting on the other side of the hill. I also didn't think to get a
beanie or coat or gloves or other useful clothing articles.

It will be interesting to see when the bus makes it here. I am just
hanging out in my car until it does because our notoriously windy bus
stop is terribly blizzardy.

This is going to be a fun winter and may cure me of wanting to live
anywhere near the wasatch front. Some people are standing out in this
I am amazed by that.

So the election happened we will see how the next four years go. Maybe
by the next election I will have some clue of how to find good
reliable information and have some solid vision of how I want things,
or maybe I will just lean more towards apathy.

So one more nice thing about mass transit is that now I am comfortably
sitting writing for my blog and someone else gets to deal with traffic
and weather. I will be later for work, but with a flexible schedule
later isn't neccessarily late.

If I had a more formulated opinion on politics today would be a
fitting place for it, but I am content to live my life and simply hope
the government doesn't invade it too much.

Well I think I am done for now, but I might write more before I get to
work. It will be a long ride.

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: