Monday, November 24, 2008

New week

We had a really good lesson in priesthood yesterday based on a
conference talk given by Elder Perry. He talks about simplifying our
lives. I reccommend it to everyone with the invitationnto discuss it
as a family and pray to find ways to apply simplification by
eliminating unneccesary things and refocusing time to better pursuits.

We seems to have upside down perspectives in life when it come to
priorities of living. One example is the amount of money in our
society applied to "entertainment" sports, movies, tv, and one I find
evaluating in my life , games (video games more than others, but all
could use a look).

Well, I am trying some things differently this week to use my time
better and I think it will be a good opportunity.

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: