Friday, November 07, 2008

Solitaire

I find myself often playing a solitaire game I have on my iPod in my spare bus time. Why do I spend my time on my cool little device playing solitaire. One could say "you might as well be playing tiddley winks".

Ha ha ha that is ridiculous have you ever tried playing tiddley winks on a bus. Then don't make such silly remarks.

In fact the solitaire I haven't gotten hooked on isn't a run of the mill game you can move cards around a lot more and you even get some redeals to get through it. Quite a fun game even if it is a little lackluster for the power packed machine I carry.

Silly silly people... Tiddley winks how utterly ridiculous.

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Never played tiddley winks anywhere. But apparently I shouldn't try it on a bus.