Wednesday, November 26, 2008

At Work

I didn't get to my post this morning so to make sure I keep my record going I wanted to post a lunch log. I am happier right now than when I started this morning. I had a patient with easy information so it got me going a lot better than I have been lately. This has been a rough week, waiting for the weekend I guess. Well I won't be worrying about black Friday now since I have spent all of my free spending money. Thankfully I don't have money to spend so I won't have to even think about it. Gwen is a super cutey yesterday we were wandering IKEA and by the cash registers she spotted a polar bear stuffed animal and went crazy. Holding him she put him like he was walking on the ground and her dad melted and let her get him. She sure does like bears and white/black are her favorite stuffed animal colors right now.

Jane made some pumpkin cake earlier this week that was ok warm, but wonderful cold,(don't ask me I like my pumpkin treats cold apparently). I had some with icecream last night and almost went back for seconds. It has a crust of sorts that is crunchy in just the right way for ice cream. I am trying to get a little more organized with things lately, but this week has been over the edge and I will most likely have to try again on a more stable week. I can't quite keep track of all that is going on day to day. I have a special project I am excited to start for myself and a group of friends. Well, I think I hit my stride have a nice afternoon.

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Your mom mentioned you had purchased a bunch of pumpkin. Ben is making a Pumpkin Dump Cake for tomorrow. It is really tasty. If you want the recipe just let me know. I'm sure this will go well with either whipped cream or ice cream. Happy Thanksgiving to you three. Gwen is a cutie pie. Sucker - just like the rest of us.