Thursday, November 06, 2008

Make up

I don't wear it although some people might argue that it would help. I just thought it was interesting that looking up from my blog posting I looked over and a woman was doing her makeup across the aisle. Not strange you might say and you might b right seems like a reasonable idea and much better than some who might do it while driving.

Although you might be wrong in you're seemingly right assumption and indeed this would be a strange thing. Why is it strange? Well maybe I just have no experience with the time and dedication required to properly "paint" your face, but this woman was seen by me over half an hour ago through the windows on the bus engaged in this activity. Maybe there were breaks in between or maybe it just took that long, but goodness that is quite a bit of time to spend.

And to think of how much time I wasted commenting on it, that is appalling. :D

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

A half an hour's worth of work is a lot of make-up to put on. But again, at least she wasn't driving while doing it!