Monday, November 24, 2008

Daily "Needs"

I figure this is as good a place as any to make this list since it
will make me feel more commited to following through with gaining a
"needs" perspective.

Shelter (including utilities)
Shower
Clothing
2-3 Meals
Activity for bus ride
Occupation (career/job)
Vehicle (maintenance and fuel too)
Time with family
Insurance (this is not a daily thought, but luckily it doesn't need to
be)

I guess that is about it, I will add acouple of extra want/needs.

Some entertainment, books, movies, games. Internet is helpful.

Now what I want to do with this list is evaluate my purchases and time
alotment in terms of these things.

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

I agree. I know I waste too much time when I could be doing something productive with it. I really need to work on spending better time with my kids. Riley is playing Star Wars on the Wii as we speak.