Monday, November 03, 2008

Drab Day

So getting out of my cave today and seeing the outside world for the
first time since about 7 this morning I found out it was a cloudy and
cool day with good fresh air outside. It was a huge relief after being
buried alive.

Election day is tomorrow. Heaven help us. Good luck to mom who gets to
sit at a polling location for the entire day, you might as well be
doing my job. (although I would imagine mine is a bit nastier)

Had a fun party with some Herd members we had a lot of fun and
subjected them to artichokes mmmmm they were tasty too. Otherwise
just here trying to keep going that is about all I can manage on a
daily basis.

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

I second your "heaven help us." I still don't know who to vote for. I really and truly despise the whole process.

We had rain here yesterday and it was lovely.