Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Me, myself, and I

My bus isn't here yet so this may end up being like the last tim the bus decided to not be here and we all had to pack onto the later bus, but I am going to hope not.

At various points in many degrees over the past 8 months or so (and probably for years before) I have wondered what I was going to do with my life and You Know What!!

I'm not going to work in medicine, "but we already knew that". (use a whiny voice for effect).

No seriously You Know What!!!! I am going to be... Telling a lie >unless I say I am no closer to having the most minute fragment of an inkling of a particle of an idea. Not definitively anyway. Maybe a particle, but not likely, more of a seed, of knowing maybe what I need to do to get the particle.

Who am I really? What makes me worthwhile, unique, individaul? What do I have to offer? How do I get to the place to offer it? And what/where is that place? Do I want more than I can have? Do I even want anything clearly anymore?

Nevermind...

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: