Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stressful Mistake

So last night wasn't the greatest once I got home. I was talking to Jane about stupid issues and forgot something in my car when I went in the house. I hung up for a second to run back to the car and thought about the stress in my job andthe possible duty changes that are yet to take effect.

Well by the time I was in the house I was upset and proceeded very quickly to forget why. So needless to say this wasn't the best state to be in trying to get to bed. I was anxious and just generally in a funk.

I guess my difficulties with the probable transition are multifaceted, but some of the more bothersome are I am being reassigned by someone I have never met that refers to me as quot; the non-** person" (** being my colleague's last name) I don't think he really knows much about what I do now, or for that matter what he wants me to do. He has no patience to let me finish the project I was hired for although I am making significant progress, it is almost as if he wants to bag it. The lack of vision and lack of delegation are killing me, it is like the General reassigning foot soldiers no chain of command no personal consideration. People that aren't managers placed in a managing role just causes problems.

Well like the donkey being buried alive I'll just have to "Shake it off and Step up".

Hagoda all

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Ugh. How frustrating to be making headway in a project only to get pulled away somewhere else, and working for someone who apparently only cares that you aren't someone else. Maybe it will perk up for you soon.