Monday, November 10, 2008

Rock Bands

Maybe i have mentioned some of this before, i honestly can't remember, but too bad if I did.

A friend of mine had a cd of the band Styx that I listened to quite a bit in high school and as I started listening to Pandora online radio I set up a radio station focused around the style of Styx. I found other bands of the "prog" rock era I have been enjoying too. Kansas, Boston, and Journey have some cool music and it was interesting to get this other musical selection I haven't had much exposure to.

I also have been listening to some country that I like nothing that is very new I don't think mostly artists and songs that I could have heard back in the day with Sam. In nice to have several varieties so when one starts going stale I can switch over to another one

Super Guy
(on the move)

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

I'm not even going to go down the lane of why country music is so wrong. I'll leave that to your imagination. :)

superguy said...

I could argue the point, but I will simply say some of it is really good and lots of the ones I like have good messages to them. (although the stereotypes like beer drinking and other topics are not the most noteworthy topics)