Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Hagoda and friends

Well I don't know why I have never taken a chance with using my blog
to spread my abbreviated greetings, but better late than never.

As a bit of history I think this stems from a realization on my
mission that English greetings are somewhat drab and hard to get out
quickly. Spanish was quite a bit smoother in that regard. I don't
claim that my system is any easier to roll off the tongue, but I think
it is a fun system to employ and I have thought it would be fun if it
spread and even become a fad.

I first employed my abbreviations while instant messaging with a
friend. I wanted to be able to sign off when I was leaving but wanted
something better than "bye" or have to type out "good night" or
something similar.

So is born the first incarnation Hagoda ( Have A GOod DAy) simple and
functional with other incarnations such as Hagoni and less used
versions Hagoev, Hagomo, and Hagoaf. Great stuff and simple to use
once you get used to them.

Hagoev everyone

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mom Hunt said...

Hagoda to you too Love to hear from you.