Friday, October 10, 2008

Money stinks

That almost says it all. I found out yesterday that there is a $7,500
tax credit for first time homebuyers during 2008. It looks like it is
intended to be paid back, but is interest free so congrats on that
neat assistance to the Ben and family.

Some might wonder at my sentence there and think, but what about you?
What about me that is a good question. Is it because you have a condo?
Nope. Because you make too much money? Ha ha ha. Because you bought
your house a week and a half too early to qualify? Ding ding ding
congratulations you win the random date effective point prize of
ridiculousness.

So my initiative disqualified us. April 9th not a terribly special
day, but the one they chose. Not that we needed the money it just
would have been helpful in getting us lower on our principal and get
us down faster to the point where we would be off the mortgage
insurance.

Well I should get working now that I am at work sorry for the spouting
off.

Super Guy
(on the move)

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

If anyone can whip your department into organizational shape it's you. At least it's Friday, right?

Mellissa said...

p.s. What about the tax credit. You'll have to explain it to my simpleton brain. That totally stinks that you and Jane just missed the deadline. I'm sorry you did, but your spouting off was very entertaining.