Friday, October 31, 2008

Migraine aftermath

Well I almost took a sick day today, but I am going to go to work and
chance the consequences. I went to bed with a bad migraine and woke up
better like usual, but would have liked some extra sleep. I am going a
little later today so I did get some extra rest so all in all I should
be ok though not the greatest.

Happy Halloween!! (by the way) it hasn't been a big deal for me
lately and we might be the house that the people aren't home tonight
if we can find somewhere else to go. Yeah I know we are terrible, but
sometimes that happens.

Forecast for right now in Lehi Utah cold and cloudy.

Hagoda

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

You're not the only one leaves their home on purpose on Halloween. It's easier (and cheaper) than dealing with all the trick-or-treaters.