Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Techlems

My blog will be graced with at least two posts this morning. As I sent
off the email that was to be converted to another post this morning I
caught at least one spelling error that should not have been there
mornig!=morning (for lack of symbols I am using a programming term !=
means "not equal to" in some programming).

I decided because of that error and my other enjoyable experiences of
the morning I would post about techlems.

Techlems:
Roots
Technology: >1 wire
Problem: That which provokes
Meaning
Many wires coming together to incite frustration, anger, or pretty
much any negative emotion you think of.

Examples: (entirely ficticious any resemblance to real persons or
events is unintentional)
The software techlem led me to worry about receiving my paycheck
correctly.
Techlems involving the Internet are widespread not the least of which
slow communication has cause many detrimental effects.
One techlam faced in uaing mobile devices to type is the inadbertent
misspelling of worfs due to small burtons and large finfers.

So the next time you approach some with more than one wire beware the
réclame that await. In fact...

WATCH OUT YOUR MONITOR IS GOING TO BLOW!!!!

Hagoda

Super Guy
(on the move)

2 comments:

Mom Hunt said...

I am going to have to look up some of the words that you are using. Love to here your comments. Sorry you had such a hard morning.

Mellissa said...

You know, you can blame the misspelling of words on the "small buttons/large fingers" idea all you want, but I know your mother. I've seen the way she spells, and I've seen the way Ben spells. Hmmm.....