Monday, October 27, 2008

Still alive

And only a little worse for wear. Once again we present ourselves at the cusp of the old and new weeks, and wonder...

What I do before I was bringing the DS with me every day? I guess I poked around on my iPod and wrote lame blog posts so surprise I'm back. The ride up here goes pretty quick no matter what I am doing though it is a welcome situation to have my own chauffer I would never had guessed that I could afford such a luxury at this point in my life, but it is just one of the great benefits that comes with my job. The University of Utah treats it's employees very well.

I haven't been able to think much about fixing our bathtub last week, but since we stopped using it the problems have stopped getting worse so we have confirmed the probl spot which is nice to know.

Gwen is the a super cutie this weekend Jane was having some rough times and got tearu and Gwen came over "ss okay, ss okay" as she hugged the momma and/or gave her loving pays on the leg or on the back. It is hard to get upset with a sweetie like that and I am glad Jane is in good hands when I leave for the day.

Well "Jeeves" is about to let me off.

Hagoda

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

It's fun to hear about your mornings, so I'm glad you don't have the DS. However, I'm glad I'm not on public transportation that early in the morning! How many people are usually riding along with you?