Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm back

Well I still have the ds for a few more days, but I decided I needed to get at least one post since I had a good flow going and I didn't want to lose that.

We had a pretty good weekend Gwen was super cute, but had a few rough moments. She decided on more than one occasion that she wanted to watch a particular "shew", and would pull it off the bookcase and give it to me.

Apparently I missed my bus or it is really late today. I guess I will hang out and catch the next one. It is sad because at most I missed it by a minute or two. Or it is late... Weird morning

I get a nice check this week that should help us get on the way out of our debt (excluding home loan) and on to greener pastures (or back in black as it may be). Good luck and hagoda.

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: