Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Frustrations

It is very bothersome when being about 5 minutes late can make you 30
minutes late for work, but that is part of the territory with mass
transit I guess I still don't appreciate.

I stopped this morning to check that my first pay check had gone
through and got waylaid as I found that the $20 deposit meant for
Jane's account was going into my acount and the remaining money was
not showing up on either. So I went to the payroll website where I set
up my direct deposit accounts and fin that in trying to fix some
problems with the direct deposit a couple of weeks ago I had
inadvertently put my account in twice with the $20 deposit first.

I now have a sneaking suspicion that the payroll software in charge of
direct deposit is going to have an error and create a big problem for
my pocketbook. Hopefully it will be cleared up by the end of the day
or by the time the actual workday starts.

I just wish the internet hadn't been dragging so bad because I finally
got done with that late with little hope of catching my bus, then to
add insult to injury I ran out the door without my keys and had to
knock and finally call Jane so she could let me back in.

Bothersome mornig and very anger inducing, but I think I have cooled
off a lot better now. (Sitting on a metal bus stop bench this early in
the morning can really freeze your behind)

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

There's nothing like a cold metal bus seat freezing one's behind to put one's life in perspective. Hope things with your payroll get worked out.