Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ugggh

Well I got to my bus stop this morning and as I was getting out of my
car realized ""I don't have my badge". Elaboration: my idea badge
should have been on my sweater collar it was however not there but
rather at home.

The irony of this is that I actually got out of the house really well
this morning and was ready to be on my way totally on time for my bus
and yet no badge. You might wonder "did your badge matter so much
couldn't you get by for one day without it?" The answer probably if it
weren't for the fact that it also has my Bus Pass!

(I am not a strong proponent for the use of exclamation points, but I
had to attempt something since I don't gave the freedom of comedic
timing in writing. )

Yes friends there were at least two potential problems that sent me
home to get my badge. Luckily when I go back over a half an hour later
the second bus was late so I am not going to have a multiple vehicle
morning (beyond mine and the one bus).

On a lighter note. Hagoda

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: