Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This Morning

Well I had a rough start to my morning and wrote what started as a
blog post then got somewhat out of hand so that I know I would've
gotten commentary on a moot point.

Work was pretty good today I stayed late so I am in the process of
traveling to the end of the line so I can catch my bus to Lehi. I am
on an annomalous bus right now that goes only halfway there then I
will get down and jump on another train.

That was interesting a somewhat drunk guy decided to talk to me from
across the aisle and a seat or two up. Told about his brother that
converts Mormons to a non-religion and that income taxes are not
required by law.
I decided to get off the train in hopes of quieting him for the other
people, but I don't think it will have much if any effect.

Now I don't even know what else to say that was pretty interesting.
Maybe I will come up with something more by the end of the line. Nope
the guy drained my brain it seems.

Other than one thing I guess and that is that I forgot my radio and
headphones at work which is a sad state of affair since it means that
I don't get to listen to the NightSide Project until I get to my car.
I I would have at least had my headphones I could have used my iPod to
listen, but no luck. I might have to steal Jane's headphones for the
morning commute.

So now that I got one thing out I might have some things left to say
after all for which I will make another post.

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: