Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Horrendously long

Sorry about some of the long posts especially yesterday with my out
and out rambling. (this sorry is issued to anyone unfortunate enough
to have bothered reading my blog including myself)

Mainly yesterday I had to express the "funness" that is popcorn being
whole wheat. The "weirdness" that I feel seeing 2003 and almost
wondering "did the hospital even have computer records waaay back
then". The "annoyingness" of bad bus management, and the "coolness" of
playing with light by reflecting it off my iPod that can double as a
pretty good mirror.

That was the gist of it and I guess not really reading over the post
before I post it can give some over the top stuff.

Hagomo

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Thanks for the clarifications. And don't apologize for rambling - it's your blog and you can do whatever you want with it.

Whether you agree or not you have comedic timing in your writing - it just tends to by cynical or sarcastic. My sarcasm is my strength in writing. Embrace the sarcasm! (That exclamation point is just for you.)