Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Random" thoughts

I use the quotation marks because of a lecture I read about human
ability to perform randomly.

So with my thoughts. I am riding this bus now that goes all the way to
Provo, and I have thought at least once before that (not at this time
of night) I could just keep going until I got to Orem and go grab a
Krispy
Kreme donut then get back on the other direction to go home. It would
take quite a bit of time, but I could get a free donut if I went at
the right time. Maybe if Jane leaves town again sometime I would go on
weird excursions to keep myself busy. I like using mass transit after
some exposure to it in Uruguay I became accostumed (no idea about
spelling on that one) to not have to drive sometimes I miss that type
of travel.

Gotta run
Hagoni
Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: