Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yay for staff meetings

I am giving this title to this post quick before our meeting. Now
after the meeting I echo my sentiments yay for saff meetings.

We could definitely use some training on how to have an effective
meeting. We got through about half of the agenda in a half hour then
we flatlined for the rest of the hour on one topic. I had to leave
before the meeting was over to catch my bus which I didn't want to do,
but I also wasn't going to miss my bus and have to come up with some
sort of other transport plan on a momentes notice.

That was the second meeting that ran over an hour this week yesterdays
at least got cut off and I think we covered the agenda but suffering
today and maybe next week I will plan for a later evening. Who knows
how long they are planning to take for these things.

I am getting things done at work though so that is a nice thing. I am
even starting to get a little bit of a routine to my life and
hopefully can keep leveling out over the next month or so. I need to
stabilize things and hopefully I will make it. Jane saw a leak of some
sort under our sink so our plumbing is all sorts of nice. That one
should be relatively easy to fix, at least I can see the pipes.

That is my fun report for now and I just get to ride to my car then
drive home and see what happens with my night. ((I can never know for
sure)
Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: