Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Overload

I had a pretty good day at work today although I felt like I was not
quite with it in a meeting that I attended. Lots of stuff seems to be
going on that I still don't quite follow and my goodness medical
information is extremely dry for looking at. Gross is an interesting
word though when you see a test that talks about some organ being
grossly (insert your own adjective) it is at least a little funny.

I got a good laugh out of one of those earlier an another good laugh
out of a song on my Internet radio station called "Ikea" aptly named
after the furniture store that it features.

Work isn't too bad overall, but there is tons more left to learn and I
have to keep trying to absorb what I can.

Hagoni

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

That probably explains why doctors are usually quite dull. I'd like to hear that "Ikea" song. And what in the world does Hagoni mean?