Monday, September 29, 2008

Another day another dollar

Actually lots of dollars. I put in extra hours today and will be doing
so for at least a few weeks. I have tons of room for overtime I was
hired with the understanding that it would be expected for at least
awhile. So I am taking full advantage of overtime opportunities to get
us more solidly back on our feet. We might even be able to have a few
Christmas present this year once we clean up our finances a bit.

Once I got past the time I usually leave it wasn't all that bad
although getting there was a little rough being ready to give up on my
plan to stay late and just take off for home. It won't be easy to work
12 hour days, but it will definitely pay off.

I had a network connection at my Trax station by the hospital when I
started this entry now I get to wait until I get downtown to post it.

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: