Monday, September 22, 2008

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho

Here I sit on my fancy bus that will take me merrily to work. I have
an Internet connection and I was lucky enough to get a seat today.
Tomorrow I am going to try the earlier bus and see if it is less
crowded. It was really cold at the bus stop this morning with some
nasty windchill. I have orientation today and hopefully can make it up
to the hospital to get my id badge as well. I may get back in the
habit of writing yet if I can get my Internet in the mornings and
occasionaly in the afternoon too I hope.

Hagoda,

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Wow, you're up early to get on the bus! Good luck with your first day at work. I'll tell my brother to keep an eye out for you. But he is kind of crazy, so you might want to watch out for him.