Friday, September 26, 2008

Survival

Here I am, at the end of my first week of work and gladly I got
through pretty well. The last hour or so today I was burning out
though because I am really starting the more in depth stuff now and it
is a big collection of stuuf to face.

I think after some rest this weekend I should be able to face some
more mental overload as I learn more stuff that is utterly new and
somewhat overwhelming.

It is always amazing to me that although I have learned so much and
absorbed so much information that I can still learn new things like I
have had to do this week. I'm glad I can leave work at work and come
back later because quite a few things seem to be looming just over the
horizon with all of this.

Just have to take it one day at a time and keep pretending I know what
I am talking about, and no one will know the difference. That has
often been the ability that I would consider my ace in the hole.

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Yes, your ability to fake it is one you share with Ben. I don't know if you got it from your mom or your dad.