Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Work work work

I am going to b spending lots of time at work over the next few weeks/
months. I have a lot of opportunity for overtime and it will be
helpful to pay off some bills and replenish our savings a bit. It
looks like a lot of what my job is about is collecting information
from patient files and entering the info into two databases and
filling out forms and things. Should be interesting and I am going to
learn a little about some cancers as well. The first day went well and
it is pretty neat that I get my own office. I can't wait to put up
abfew personal touches. Well bye for now.

Super Guy
(on the move)

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Very cool to have your own office! What floor are you working on? Gregg said he'd stop in and say hi if he knows where you are. Good luck!

superguy said...

My office is actually in the main hospital, but I am affiliated with the Blood and Marrow Transplant clinic up at the Cancer Hospital.