Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where things stand

So last week was ... not so great. Honestly this week doesn't seem that it will be all that much better. I think I figured out some of my difficulties talking with Jane this weekend in that my job is too poorly defined right now. Any given day I can go in to work and not know what it is I am going to do until I start doing it. I don't know that I have ever had a job that was so poorly established when I took it over, even when I have had a job that never existed before the people at least knew what they wanted it to be. Here I cam into a job that management doesn't have a glimmer of knowing what it is I do, and can't be bothered with organizing the structure and management so I can do it.

That being said ...blah and I probably am going to try avoiding talking about work when I am not at work because it has become a plague that is slowly eating my sanity away into nothing. Sad part is that the duties and the job are pretty cool maybe even enjoyable when I am not dealing with the people that make it so unbearable and the other issues.

I have been having all sorts of problems and stresses for nearly a year now and my goodness I am getting worn out to no end. Who knew life could become so messed up so quickly. What I thought were good opportunities have all come back to take a bite out of my comfort and happiness. It seems that almost every choice and direction has been not only difficult, but a complete mistake and that if anything I have lost an immense amount of ground on my life. Life is day to day now, and I can't see far beyond that. Too many walls and not enough doorways. Even fewer windows (if you could see my office you would understand).

...

Playstation 3 (to utterly change topics) is a pretty cool gaming system, I like to be able to turn the thing on and play without needing to change discs and things. Jane and I have been working more on a game called PixelJunk Monsters. It is a tower defense game. I have almost finished the basic game and the expansion set levels by myself and on the 2 player version we have beat it through completely at least 2 times and are now working on the "Hard Core" difficulty settings. We even started doing step exercises with Wii Fit while playing. (Yes we have a Wii and a PS3, plenty of story not going to bother telling it)

I decided to look up some episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 on youtube last week. It is a pretty goofy show, but it is fun to see what someone must have thought was a good idea for a movie at some point in time. How to you like the laziness of me just including Wikipedia links? I figure if you want to know more that is an easy way to do it.

I enjoy Wikipedia, it has all kinds of information on so many different topics, just recently for example I looked up things about computer file compression. Pretty interesting how you can take information and condense it. There is even an entry for Kosher Dill pickles.

Great Stuff that is what I say.

Hagoda

1 comment:

Mom Hunt said...

Was great to hear from you. Glad you are enjoying the playstation and the Wii. I like the exercising except when mom came down and watched me.