Thursday, January 29, 2009

But today isn't

Life is going well enough and getting myself removed from the anxieties of work is making a big difference. We had a meeting yesterday that I got through well enough and we might have some progress from these efforts after all. We will see, and I am extremely glad that I am getting out of the personalizing that I was doing with the job, several things are overwhelmingly huge right now and to have a perspective of no end in sight has worn me down along with the other difficulties of the job.

Yesterday I watched a neat Nightline piece called "The Deep Dive" from a friends suggestion. It is about innovation, invention, and design. I liked the thoughts against typical corporate culture, in favor of a new system. This link goes to the first of three segments on youtube and the others are accessible through the related videos. It had a great statement about innovation "Enlightened trial and error succeeds over the planning of the lone genius" I like that.

Good luck everyone...If you are depending on luck :D

No comments: