Thursday, January 08, 2009

Now what

Well today I might get an idea of what our manager wants my job to be
since I am slightly senior in my department. It is amazing how strange
the organization surrounding my job is structured. There is a weird
chain of command, and the people at top probably don't have much of an
idea what we even do, so even if the chain worked better it might not
even make a difference.

I guess I am a little frustrated with being in a group that is outside
the mainstream and being considered less seriously because of it. We
will see if I get to talk today in my "interview" and see what happens.

Sometimes I wish there was a rewind or a save/load function for life,
I think I would go back a year and try it all over again because I
totally missed the mark on almost everything. I don't know how or
when I will be able to move on to a little more stability, but I can't
wait for it.

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: