Friday, January 23, 2009

No Comprendo!

That is what one of my supervisor should say more often, but she plugs along assuming she understands it all. I can't help but feel it is a little like talking to my Grandma, and I feel for my mother. I say this because there are moments when everything is really quite clear or we have made it as clear as possible and then she totally misunderstands and is totally confident that she is right. Sometimes there is just no comprehension and yet on she goes. I actually was a little terse today and tried to lay it on the line a little more than I would normally, because she just doesn't seem to get it. We will see in about a week where all of this ends up and what I have to do to adapt and cope. Sad that cope is the word that comes to mind, but right now that is about how the situation works.

It is funny writing this right now I am actually aloof of the problems and a lot better than writing in the mornings. Things ended alright today and I am feeling good even if it is a weekend (yeah be confused and see if I care). I just have to separate myself from people that don't understand and make things work for myself and we might just make it.

Good luck all ... And I think I will be happy for nap time tonight

No comments: