Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So um... Yesterday

So I didn't post yesterday and that is because I didn't go to work. I ended up taking a sick day, although it was more of an emotional breakdown day. I got to bed a little later than I wanted to on Sunday night so I decided to set my alarm later and do exercises Monday evening instead of morning. Morning came and I woke up at the earlier exercise time, and I tried to get back to sleep, didn't happen. I finally did get out of bed had my shower and ended up heading out the door late.

As I drove around the corner I realized I was going to miss my bus and since the next one didn't come for another 30 minutes I might as well turn around and go back to the house. This is about where I snapped for any and all of the reasons I can imagine. I was in no shape to go to work as I walked in the house mentally broken. I didn't quite feel right taking a sick day for that, but it probably was what I had to do. Lots of stresses that are piling up right now and I can't quite make headway on any of them it seems. I will just have to rewind and take it one step at a time. First this bus ride then the first hour then...

Good luck (if your depending on luck)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

It doesn't say anything about a "physical" sick day. I hope your mental state has improved and your stresses are lessened. I'm sure it's hard that you work (and commute) all day. We're thinking of you and your cute family.