Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Long week

We are on day 2 of tv work week, so why does it feel like a lot
farther along than that? Maybe it had to do with the fact that I
didn't get home yesterday until 4 hours after I left work. Bus rides
of nearly 3 hours can take a toll on a person. Distance and snow do
not mesh well up here.

This week may yield some benefits though as I hopefully get closer to
being able to do my job. I am doing some trainings on our database
program and meeting with someone to discuss the future of using the
database.

Of course it being a good day wasn't going to quite work since I had
to forget my bus pass and feel like a complete idiot. I hate when I do
that, and after a good start to the day it is even more frustrating,
luckily ylthe bus driver was nice enough to let me on as I showed him
my extra work badge I luckily had on me. It would have been even
easier had he been a more regular driver, we used to have one that was
there every morning and at least pretended to know you (most likely
did). Hopefully some of the forgotten pass stress will be gone by the
time I get to work and I can have an otherwise uneventful day.

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: