Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bck n th swng

So I am now getting back into the habit of writing every day and hopefully my content quality can go up so I am not only expressing disgust, stress, and depression. Last night was pretty good I hit Albertsons on the way home and bought a bunch of cereal and things for the house. It seems like I spend a lot of money on food lately, but since that is the only thing I spend money on regularly I guess I should be grateful. I bought a big bag of rice since Jane decided to like rice for the time being and a few other things as well. Jane tried out our slicing board and made potato chips last night, they were quite good.

Wii fit has been quite fun over the past several weeks, but I have yet to see any weight results from adding daily exercise to my routine, I think it has helped with some of the stress I have been facing though. I really need to work on my food consumption next and eliminate all the treats and snacks when I am at home. Eating at work is pretty much under control which is nice and if I can work on eating when I am at home I will be much better off. I did well last night thankfully.

I got feeds on a few more blogs yesterday and am enjoying reading different peoples stuff. Now I just need to get writing and enjoy the experience again.

No comments: