Thursday, December 18, 2008

Two days left

I've decided that I may get to work eventually today, but that I need
to get up at least ten minutes earlier on snow days. It isn't the snow
that affected me and brought about the missin of my first bus, it was
the effect it had on other drivers. I tend to agree with a Colorado
visitor to Utah who said that Utahns don't know how to drive in the
snow, they were going much slower than they needed to be from Eagle
Mountain into Lehi today, and there iare no good opportunities to pass
on that entire drive, bothersome.

Also, if the first bus had been as late as the second bus I would
have made it with time to spare. Yes my second bus was way late so I
am going to see if I even get my 40 hours this week let alone my
customary 2+ hours of overtime.

I don't mind too much though because I have two days left then
vacation (roughly translated "snow shoveling") for a week. Get to
spend time with family and at least a little with friends as well. I
will be glad to not have to go very far each day and get out of the
chaos that is the wasatch front.

Wow I'm going to be way late today. Oh well. Maybe I will write more a
little later since this is going to take awhile.

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

No joke about the snow shoveling. I'm just so glad Ben is home and not in Panguitch. (He knows I only married him for his snow-shoveling abilities.)