Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Laptop again

I have decided to bring my laptop for the second day this week. It is definitely a different ride when I am typing on a keyboard, and can do more with the web than just check my email. Work is work still, and maybe even worse since yesterday afternoon. The mess that has been building up for years and this year on top of that is crazy and now people are going to expect me to fix it, and some of it needs to be fixed by April, not too pretty. It is interesting when you have years and years of work that needs to be completed and you have to rely on someone that was "trained" by someone that was never really trained. We will see how today goes and especially the next couple of weeks.

I will have to see if anyone is going to give us the time of day, and let us do our job. Not that I know how to do it, but at least I could try. I don't think management will ever be something I really want to do, although I might end up there with this job. I think I am very distracted right now.

Hagoda

No comments: