Thursday, December 04, 2008

Long Nights

So we got to the temple last night and had a good time, but the
aftermath was interesting. Jane picked me up in Lehi after I got back
from work so that is where my car was and I totally spaced on the way
home and passed it right up.

We got to the church where they were watching the kids at about 10:20
(Gwen goes to bed between 7 and 8 usually). Luckily Gwen was happy
enough, but she had an extremely sore behind. We went home and gave
her a bath then headed out at about 11 to get my car.

This was a potentially hazardous situation, but Gwen had fun looking
at the "li"s (prounce lie) both Christmas lights and stars. Luckily we
survived and got home and to bed eventually, I just hope she can get
to bed tonight.

I know I can't wait to get back to bed. Oh wait, I just got up that
could be a bad sign.

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Ugh. Your night sounds as late as mine, except mine did not involve driving to get my car or a toddler with a sore bottom, just lots and lots of studying. Zzzzzz......