Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas is coming

And I am glad that my shopping is practically done. Jane and I are
going to be simplifying this year so far and I think I might be able
to make it after all. It helps a lot to not have money available for
shopping.

We have a few things we bought that we need to make sure come out as
Christmas presents and don't get forgotten because we are already
using them. I enjoy not having money sometimes since I won't think
about how to spend money I don't have.

Luckily we don't really need much these days either.

Super Guy
(on the move)

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

It's a lot different shopping for Christmas once kids come along, at least for me. It usually turns out that we buy presents for the kids, and if there is money left over we will buy stuff for each other. It's much more fun watching the kids enjoy what they get than getting a bunch of stuff for me.

superguy said...

Gwen is too young to know any different so that is helpful, and maybe we will just keep her in the dark as long as we can.