Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Seriously now folks

I think my brain is already impeded for the day, I guess that should
be expected with two late nights in a row. Work is going alright
these days I am going to b getting more responsibilities at work
throughout this month and come January. It will be nice to try and get
some of the things we are doing standardized and functional for future
data efforts.

It is strange how time passes for me since I spend only four hours of
my days at home, it makes for long days when you are living a 12 hour
work day. Putting it in those terms it is no wonder that Jane doesn't
like our current situation, although if I were working an 8 to 5
closer to home I would only be getting effectively 1 more hour
(excluding lunch considerations).

It would be nice to see the sun again I remember it like it was
yesterday, how warm it felt, how bright it was.

Hagoda

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

It's too bad you haven't seen the sun in a while, especially with a day like today - it's so cold here! Your days might be long, but at least you're giving your family the financial security you want for them. Hopefully the holidays will give you some time off and to relax and enjoy your girls.