Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nap time

So apparently I forgot to talk about Monday much yesterday, but it
will take a bit. Sunday night we had a Christmas party/program with my
wife's family an we got home a little late with a sleeping baby. Later
on in the night she had an episode where she woke up for awhile and
Jane took her for sometime then when she put Gwen to bed again she had
some crying fits.

I ended up spending an hour sleeping on her floor to help her feel a
little better that she wasn't alone an we got past that. When my alarm
went off in the morning I hit the off button instead of snooze and
woke up about an hour late. I took a little too long getting out of
the house, because by the time I got to the bus stop the last express
bus had left. I decided I would drive at least to the train station
then just kept going. I parked in a section of the University
neighborhood called research park (no permit required) then caught a
shuttle to work.

Things are developing at work and I should be able to make several
changes when I get back from vacation.

Our work Christmas present was totally malfunctioning on Monday and
Tuesday apparently and people were giving feedback already, I might
comment to someone in hopes that we can stop them from pulling
something like this next year, one of my main problems was the bogus
survey before you choose your gift, utterly ridiculous.

It's early and I'm tired I am going to pretend to sleep now.

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Ugh. Sounds like you had a long night Monday night. Hopefully you can catch up on some sleep during your break.