Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blogging again

So yesterday I didn't do a post and had a little hole in my weekday
tradition, and that is simply because I drove to work. No bus no
blogging sorry, but I am back and ready to be done with this week so I
can go home for Christmas I should get the whole week off next week
and we are getting the "heck out of Dodge". (we are going to take the
Chevy)

It will be nice to potentially get some kind of rejuvenation before
embarking on the possible duty increases at work. It will also be nice
to hang out with friends at least a little. To not "have" to go
anywhere, play games with family, see my nieces and nephews who I love
to death. I miss my family a lot and so does my wife (maybe even more
than I do)

We are a mellow bunch and a lot less high strung than many people I
have been around along the "Wasatch Front" it will be nice to be
around a little mellowness.

Super Guy
(on the move)

3 comments:

Mellissa said...

Are you kidding me? Your family, mellow? Are we talking about the same family? Have you actually met all the crazy children? Just kidding. Your family is mellow. We just need more space when we all get together. Either that or tranquilizers for the children. Hmmmm...that's an idea.

superguy said...

Tranquilizers... Goodness you will have to remind me to tell you about a fake commercial I saw on that topic back in high school it is pretty crazy and somewhat funny in a outlandish and even morbid way.

Mom Hunt said...

I missed the ramblings. Why did you drive?