Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Two days

I have used my early bus for the past 2 days and was actually able to
transition to the early train. Yesterday I have to run, but today it
was more of a leisurely stroll.

With this early bus and train and the later bus going home I am able
to get a ten hour day and a four day work week. The consistency is not
quite thee though and I will most likely end the week with a little
left time left over like last week.

Friday last week I had a two hour day so I rode in and did my time
before my coworkera even showed up. It was a little strange but a good
experience. It was nice because when I got off work I had most of the
day ahead of me and I was already awake and active, I hadn't been
vegetating at home. It gave me the desire and focus to stay out and
about for at least a little longer that day.

That is about it for now I guess.
Hagoda

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mom Hunt said...

Didn't you have to evacuate with the gas leak?