Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun Stuff

Yesterday I got to watch a presentaion by Apple about new software
they are going to release for iPhone and iPod touch. They have some
really neat features they are adding and the iPhone is getting neater
and neater. The presentaion also got me wanting to come up with some
cool program that I could make and try to get on the map.

If anybody has good ideas foe games or programs that would be nice to
have with you let's say in your cellphone let me know and maybe one of
the ideas would get me started.

I have been heading to work early this week and didn't wake up
properly this morning so I am on a bus I wouldn't normally take, but
gets me there anyway with one transfer. With the early mornings I can
shave some time off for later in the week and tomorrow should be a
very shortened day.

What else? No idea.

Hagoda

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: