Friday, March 13, 2009

3 weeks

That is what I have ahead of me until several things happen. I'll have
a mission reunion so that will be fun. I will get to try a new bus
route that actually runs straight from Eagle Mountain, I might even be
able to walk to the bus stop if I really want to. We will complete 1
year of living in our own house with all the interesting problems that
presents. Last but far from least Jane will be able to go to the
doctor.

Before the three weeks are up I need to get back on my feet a bit
luckily our car is fixed now and we are only looking at one annoying
problem I have been putting off, our suspected leak. It is obnoxious
living in a place where your house problems can manifest themselves in
someone else house the question becomes how do you coordinate who does
what in dealing with the problem etc.

All in all, the best I can do is pray for this coming year to be
better than the last and maybe in 3 weeks more of the path can start
angling upwards.

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: