Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stuffage

I really don't have a much in mind to say, but things often come when
I start. Work isn't too bad since last Thursday. We had a meeting and
I was given an assignment that is going well and things are looking
brighter for the future.

The sunlight used to be coming over the mountain by the time I got to
work, not so anymore with the time change too bad. Mom has been up for
a few days it has been nice to have a visitor, we don't get many.

Pi day is Saturday, I will need to either get or bake a pie to
celebrate. I still have tons of pumpkin in the cupboard so that would
work. We just need to decide if there is anyone else we could invite
to join us.

Netflix has been neat the last week or so as I have watched a lot of
Dr.Who both online and by getting the DVDs. I've watched other shows
as well, yesterday we watched "The Shadow". That was kind of fun.

I am almost to work now, it would be nice if it could go as smoothly
as yesterday, in the end it was strange it was already 4 o'clock when
nothing had seemed to happen all day. Usually we have days with lots
of ups and downs, but yesterday was pretty calm peaceful actually.

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: